PADI Staff Instructor Course Sri Lanka
After a preassessment of your instructor-level knowledge of dive theory, exemplary dive skills and role-model presentation techniques, you’ll participate in these sessions:
- Instructor development standards, procedures and curriculum
- How to organize and conduct the PADI Assistant Instructor course
- The psychology of evaluation and counseling
- Evaluating knowledge development, confined water and open water teaching presentations
- Plus, you’ll get to audit an IDC or practice teaching many curriculum components.
As an IDC Staff Instructor, you can independently teach PADI Assistant Instructor courses as well as assist with IDCs and other instructor-level continuing education courses.
How Can You Get Started?
Contact us at Unawatuna and Nilaveli Diving Centres, and speak with our PADI Course Director.
|Sri Lanka IDC||IDC Information||IDC Dates/Prices||Your Course Director|